top of page


E-1/2 Visa (Treaty Trader / Investor Visa)

Non-immigrant (temporary) visas available to entrepreneurs from treaty-eligible countries that are either trading or investing within the U.S.

EB-5 Visa (Immigrant Investor Visa)
The EB-5 (employment-based, 5th preference) investor visa grants permanent resident status to investors who satisfy certain criteria. With this visa, the applicant’s spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 may also receive a green card.
bottom of page